50 min. $110
Dermaplaning (aka dermablading) is a safe and effective exfoliating treatment that removes dead skin from the epidermis, as well as fine, vellus hair. The dermaplaning procedure is a great alternative to chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and waxing for hypersensitive skin types. Dermaplaning leaves your skin glowing, with few to no adverse effects. There is no need for concern of thicker or darker hair growing back, due to the fact that the hair being removed is superficial vellus hair (aka peach fuzz) which will grow back at the same rate and texture. This treatment can also be used to prepare the skin for deeper exfoliating treatments such as chemical peels, and in preparation for series treatments such as skin rejuvenation.
- exfoliation of dead skin cells
- improvement of skin tone and texture
- removal of excess/unwanted fine facial hair
- minimization of superficial scarring
- safe and effective for those who cannot have chemical peels (sensitive skin, pregant or lactating women)
- quick and painless
- very affordable
- no downtime!